Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My first steps....

Hiya... so i have taken the plunge...finally! after 2.5 years of telling myself, "tanu create a blog..create a blog..", i have finally done so! and to be honest, i feel good about it. The main reason for me to do this was -- to channelize my energy from 'talking endlessly' about things to 'writing' things down. err..not really...i just like to write and talk at the same time! :) So you will see this very personal yet extremely open space as the discussion board for - movies, music, books, life, work, bitching, reviews.... and so on..basically, as i said in my opening statements.. "nothing preachy or serious"..just somethings that affect me positively or otherwise.This is just the first post so i dont want to start rambling rite now, so keep a look out for something interesting coming rite up in a day...that is my office doesnt decide to pile me up with work.. :)
Cheers!

4 comments:

Bubbasamuel said...

congratulations on aquiring some real estate in the blog sphere. :) Hoping to see a lot of interesting stuff.

Tanu Anand said...

thanks a ton prabhu.. :) trying to get inspired by u and dhivs! :):)

Unknown said...

way to go girl...you got talent - make use of it!! reading through n lovin' it!

VirD said...

Great stuff! you write really well... thoroughly enjoyed the story of the leeches!

Creative Commons License
Casual Talkings by Tanu Anand is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License
IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers