Sunday, January 18, 2009

No Shopping Syndrome

So did i tell you, i havent shopped in 2 months!!!! thats like committing a crime in women-dom! Can you believe it, i walked into Lifestyle today and didnt shop! :O... Well..hmph hmph.. i dont like not shopping..i mean come onnn... we are built to shop and this is the Sale season remember?? i have been trying to give my hubby dear, subtle hints of 'amazing sale' here and there..but all i hear is a 'grunt'! So i feel under-privilaged..and i feel blaah...coz i wanna go and do some good 'ol mind-numbing feeling happy shopping!! thats it! whaat? i am serious.. dont u get it? Shopping is a therapy..and a woman should always remain happy..and apart from other happiness sources such as - wine..parties...music..books.. I wanna SHOP! 

Ok i think i am done with venting anger... coz i cant believe i cant shop ( i am trying to save money... hmph hmph!) So please dont tell me what you bought..coz frankly my dear.. i dont care! ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I am happy you haven't shopped in 2 months but I didn't shop from Oct - Jan ;) and now I just spent 10k in the sales :|

Good luck with saving! :D I am doing it too now, and not shopping till Sept [OMG! Kills me to even think about it]

Tanu Anand said...

good lord Queen Bean!!! hehee.. kindly give me tips on no shopping till sept! i cant think till feb only! :(

and 10k! wow! wat did you buy?? :P

Anonymous said...

hmmm, women not shopping? I wonder whether that is the reason for the world wide recession...

Anonymous said...

Hmm..tore up credit card, don't go to malls, too much self restraint and I think you'll manage :P

A.prem said...

since yu mentioned not to talk about shopping spree's .. i hought I'l take a chance :P

i shopped last week :D.. 8 gorgeous tops and one cardigan ..hehe.. i just have peanuts left in my pocket money! *sighs*

but who cares.. :D .. my frnds helped me with my shopping.. i get too cranky with'shopping' :| .. i dont like it yu c :P :D..

ch33rs >:D<

Tanu Anand said...

lol...@ miss cynical..combined with grrrrs and whaaaans! :P....

@rakesh... maybe it is a cycle...coz of the recession we dont get to shop and we dont shop therefore the recession! :P

@Queen Bean - dude..so not possible! i cant restrain myself from yummy food how do i restrain with tearing up cards...? i will start withdrawing money!! lol

Chrisann said...

Since I have a newly acquired hubsend, I have to figure out level of shopping, We recently returned from our honeymoon and enroute to mumbai during our 4 hour transit halt in Singapore I suggested we shop! And he agreed!
So out we went to this store I love hidden away in China town and got a couple of tops bags shoes two dresses and a skirt, n-o-w on my return to the city its sale season! (i Bombay too) and I don't think I can broach the shopping topic, not unless my current bunch of clothes suddenly spring holes and rips....hmmmm theres a thought

Anonymous said...

women=shopping...that the equation is broken, I understand, I am doing the same...hehehe :)

Creative Commons License
Casual Talkings by Tanu Anand is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License
IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers