Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Knock Knock! Who's There? Tag. Tag who? Tag-on to know me more... :P

So i DO work..and i DO have a lot of work pending..but what the hell... i have been meaning to do this for a while now.. I am a Facebook Addict.. I know I know.. So i have been seeing these 'tags' have been doing the rounds lately.. therefore i decided to spend a beautiful Tuesday afternoon, talking about '25 Random Things You May Want To Know About Me' (no pressure... ) This is me - Tanu - under the microscope... for you! :)
  1. Love the Rain... I love the Ocean... I love the Greenery... I love the Mountains.. I love the Scenery and the Breathtaking Views.... they take me to my Happy Place..
  2. I am a Discovery Travel & Living Addict.. I love House-renovation, travelling, cooking shows and tattoo shows and bike shows on it! :) And 
  3. Dancing is my passion.. it is something i 'do' to de-stress, to enjoy, for mood upliftment etc. I Live to Dance and I Dance to Live... It has sort of become my persona - i even choreograph steps in my head when i listen to a certian number.. :) Psst - i know belly dancing too! wink wink!
  4. I love to Bake and Cook - I love to hunt for receipes and creating 'culinary wonders' in my kitchen.. expecially when it comes to Baking - its a passion! :)
  5. My Family matters the most to me - i, somehow, want to do lots for my parents and my sister - and i will forever be indebted to them for everything they have done for me! sniff sniff... 
  6. Continuing from that.... I am extremely bad in 'saying' out my feelings aloud... i truely SUCK at it... i just cant say 'i love you' to my mom.. and i cant get myself to say 'lovey-dovey' things to my husband... and i cant do PDA with anyone.. but i CAN write it all down and give it to them (my mother has a stack of letters from me and so does my sister and my hubby! :P)
  7. Love My Partner - if i start describing what i feel for him, i would probably go on to a new post.. but i do.. for eternity.. he is the best thing that has happened to me ever.. and i Thank God, every day for giving me Soubhagya.. he has been a pillar, a pillow, a punching bag, a shoulder, a friend, a support and everything else... he is my 'Everything' and i am fiercely crazy about him... :)
  8. I Love to Talk and i Love to Write.. therefore the blog (duhh)... and people actually ask me if i am on Steroids..coz they cant seem to believe where i get my energy from.. Well you see - i am a happy person..and i love to blabber... i love to gossip..and i love people around me.. therefore.. i have the energy to endure a conversation for the longest time! :)
  9. I Love Dogs - they make my day.. Gimme a Bad Day and then gimme a Pup - and i am happy as a monkey! :) I, infact, wanted to marry one.. not the monkey.. you food.. the Pup.. ! teeheee
  10. I am extremely Emotional... but i also come under the package deal of - Emotional but Logical. You see.. i get logical in 'dire situations' and 'when solving problems'... but i get emotional when it comes to 'friends', 'families' and 'loved ones'...you could call me an 'Emotional Fool'!!!
  11. I lost 12 kgs in 3 months last year and i feel extremely sexy now.. but there is not 1 second in my life that i dont 'fret' about piling on that weight and becoming a 'cow' again! yikeesss!
  12. I Love to Eat - My favourite 'thing to do' is - try out new Cuisine.... but then, my favourite food is -- Italian, Lebanese, Indian, Mediterranean, Continental Fusion, Mexican and Thai (i know i know.. it sort of covers it all.. but wat to do? as i said...i Love Food)
  13. I Have an 'inferiority complex' about myself. I feel that i am below-average in looks and therfore i try to compliment or cover it by 'fooling around' and making others laugh! 
  14. I love to 'give surprises'! I think i was born to do that.. Since i remember.. i have been giving Surprises to my mom, dad, sister, friends, now hubby, etc etc etc... i just love to see that 'smile'.. that 'happiness' and the 'shock' on the faces of my loved ones.. it sort of makes my day!
  15. I hate getting 'Expensive' Gifts.. My day is made if you give me - a Rose, a hand-made card an ice-cream, a compliment or even a hug... :)
  16. I am very Transparent at Heart -- You see what i am and you hear what i feel inside! there is no Pretence and there is no Hypocricy... I dont believe in keeping things within...and cant stay still till i say it out!...
  17. I DETEST Hypocrites and Show-Offs!! aarrggh... if i see one in sight, i shall definitely want a licence to Punch the Species! :X
  18. I am fiercely over-protective about my Little Sister.. i can get quite out-of-hand if there is anything/anybody bothering her.. infact i also get quite protective about my friends..you talk crap about them and i unleash my 'bad bad' side to you.oh trust me! i can get really bitchy when i need to! :)
  19. I Love to Party... and Party Hard - you will catch me on most weekends dancing my A** off at the closest disc.... I love to catch up with frends over music and drinks and enjoy a nightout! :)... somehow i have become the 'Yellow Pages ' of parties amongst my friends.
  20. I Love Archies Comics - i have a stack at home..and if ever given i chance.. i would buy that instead of a novel! ;) and psst - i love Betty! 
  21. I love to 'take care of people'! ahem..yaa.. i will 'feed you', get 'protective' about you.. get all 'mommy around you'... and i am extremely good at being an SOS listener.. dude! you bare ur heart out to me and i will have both my ears fully-open and my mouth ready to shoot off 'solutions'! :)
  22. When i get very angry... i start crying - yes i do! sniff sniff.. I will not be able to 'give it back' to you immediately but after 24 hours of pondering over it, i will think of 'retorts' that i 'could have' said..." i will say it the next time..."
  23. I can become 'friends' with you in precisely 5 minutes.. i swear i can! Give me 5 minutes and i have this innate ability to make you feel comfortable and right at home!
  24. I Talk animatedly about anything and everything... Give me one 'story' or an 'incident' and i will make it a Conversation Delicacy for the next 1/2 hour.
  25. I Love Music.. Anything.. any Kind.. Any Genre will do.. so next time - dont ask me what kind of music i listen to! coz my answer will be "anything that is good" - and i dont know the definition of 'good' for music.. its just anything! :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, seems this tag is everywhere. I just posted mine.

And:
Psst - i know belly dancing too! wink wink! - Now that would be a sight :)

I lost 12 kgs in 3 months - That is Wow, btw even my wife lost 12 kgs in 3 months :)

I Love to Eat - Same pinch

I hate getting 'Expensive' Gifts - Lucky husband of yours...

I can become 'friends' with you in precisely 5 minutes - Ok, your time starts now...

Loved reading it.

Tanu Anand said...

well i shall definitely read urs! and shall comment!

HAHA... hubby sure is lucky! and yess i can make 'fransip' in 5 mins! :) sooo...cute pic with the baby! :)

Razzer said...

OOhh..Lotsa 'I's. I'm apprehensive if I can use I for myself here.. Lol.
That was some insight. I love Lady Rain myself and I'm a dog lover too.
Enjoyed my stay in ur blog. Shall visit u again sometime.
Keep it up...Tanu under a microscope. :-)
Anand.

Tanu Anand said...

hey thanks AB.. that means a lot! :) and i am right now visiting ur blog! :)

Razzer said...

Tanu, Ur too generous with ur compliments. U made me feel nice. Thanx.
N' If u were one of the audience..I'd have Hi fived u too.
Nah, the guy is arright. Fun to be around with actually. We r pals now..now that he's revealed he had once worn violet ones too.
Lol.

Razzer said...

Hahaa.. Yea violet IS outrageous..but then we are a bunch of outrageous ppl..undoubtedly.
I work for an entertainment company.
And the revealing has now ceased..temporarily.. till the time someone else comes up with something jus as interesting as the chaddi thing..and ofcourse urs truely will be the scapegoat..if we go by statistics.

Tanu Anand said...

awesome entertainment company! i used to work for one too! :) and it is one outrageous business! :)

Anonymous said...

so when are the pics with white hot pants releasing???

Razzer said...

Hi, U dont wanna read my latest post. It's for men only.
:-)

Razzer said...

Hey Tanu, When u comin up with a new post??
Cmon cmon buck up, buck up...

Tanu Anand said...

@ Rakesh, the pic is in my camera... downloading today!! and i think i will dedicate a post to White 'jeetu' pants!!! :P

@Anand, calm down calm down...have had a crazy busy weekend...so let me catch my breath and will write ASAP! :) But great to see the enthusiasm! lol

Razzer said...

Hey, cmon now, balls scratching is ok..in the morning when no one's looking..
That's not even a habit..its a need...like reading the newspaper and havin tea in the mornings..lol.
And naah..not vella.I do my work..rather they make me. But I do it nevertheless.
Glad u liked the post.
:-)

P said...

PS- When I get too angry, I cry too :)

Creative Commons License
Casual Talkings by Tanu Anand is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License
IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers