Thursday, April 23, 2009

If I met a Genie...

If I met a Genie today..and considering the 'condition' the world is in today, I dont think 3 wishes would suffice.. I am gonna get greedy and say... 

If I met a Genie today, and she were to grant me 10 wishes, I would ask for --
  1. I wanna Holiday far far away, right now, where there is no mobile network and no cable network (IPL is on...)
  2. I want a back Massage..sigh.. I have s****ed up my Back again... so quite in pain!.. actually a Day at the Spa will do too! :P
  3. I would love to go to Delhi, to my parents for a week.. and do nothing but eat yummyummm "mamma ke haath ka khana".. sniff sniff..
  4. I wanna Shop! Like Really.. not 'recession' shopping..but ShopShop.. coz i have a list, hon! ;)
  5. A Holiday...i know i know.. again.. now u know how 'desperate' i am for it. But this time, I wanna go to Brisbane.. Coz its beautiful.. its happening.. and my Sister is there.. hehe.. So i wanna Party Party Party..and Shop Shop Shop.. :D
  6. I wanna eat carb-loaded food -- and not put on an ounce of weight! Thats Right.. we wanna eat yumm too!
  7. I wanna be Appreciated at Work.. Ya i know i am being 'wanting/greedy/immodest'.. but wat the hell!.. i am working my a** off here... and unlike the 'project guys' who get appreciated for coding some code and doing extra hours.. us marketing ppl get nothing.. Coz we are 'supposed to work' and thats just normal!! &%^&&$&*$^*$*.....uffff
  8. I want to run away somewhere with my S, and not be found for a weekend.. i swear... I soooo wanna do that!!
  9. I want a Good Young Leader to be chosen for our country.. not to sound all-blahblah.. but honestly, i cant have another 80+ neta enforcing his stupid outdated rules and blah at us.. not again!
  10. I want to crib less in my life...about my life.. Coz what i am not realizing is that.. I am wasting and ruining my present..coz I 'want this and want that'! So, I promise to S.. babe, I officially quit Cribbing from Today! :D.. pomishhh!!
:D

14 comments:

Razzer said...

Tanuuuuuu.......Wud u take me with u if u happen to go to Brisbane??
:-)

Loved readin it. Pass on the genie once ur done with these, will ya??

Tanu Anand said...

ananddddddd... :P... definitely! and yes yes. will pass her on.. i am sure its not for 'wishes' though..that u want her! ;)

Anonymous said...

Lovely list :) I think your list mirrors mine. Let us know when you are planning that trip ;)

DPhatsez said...

Man!this was my childhood dream after reading Aladdin!
If i met a Genie i'd ask for a million wishes and then do all my heart desired :)

\m/

Razzer said...

Evill.....EVIll Kenivelllll.....
U know me so welll......

Wot u missed here though was my reason to ask u to take me along with and
to pass on the genie ...was with the same evil intention. HA HA HA HAA (evil laughter)

Zeba said...

Loves it loves it. N love the cheeky comments that i just read here as well!!

Tanu Anand said...

@ homecooked - thanks a ton! :) will definitely inform! :)... i want full paisa vasool!

@ DPhatsez - I so agree.. and not only childhood dream it was also my dream after i saw "I dream fo Genie"! hehe

@Anand - u evil evil man!! hahaha... but i like the attitude i say! ;)

@ Zeba - Firstly thank you plenties for visiting! :) and bhelcome bhelcome.. i tried to make it as interesting as possible and comments just got cheeky coz of the Genie! ;) Please to be visiting again! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

If you stop cribbing, will there be any fun on your blog :P he he...

Genies are fun if they are cute and sexy women !

Sorry for visiting after a long long time but am seeing that you don't have many new posts either :)

Anonymous said...

Is my comment lost or you have been busy???

Tanu Anand said...

Rakesh -- busyyyy.. dont even ask! will write soon and explain how! :(:(.. dont worry..saw ur comment on gmail! :)

Anonymous said...

Actually, it's good to be busy in these times! It means that you are keeping your job :) TC

Anonymous said...

I chanced upon your blog and found it very informative. The event blogs are striking enough to have a feel of the event, so, I would like to have a little chit-chat on your blogging interests. And even we are coming up with an event on startups on June 6th. So, can I have your contact details? Looking forward to hear from you.

Contact me on : devarchit@siliconindia.com

Tanu Anand said...

@Rakesh - honestly dude i dont think its ssoooo good to be busy.. hehe.. can u imagine i am replying to you noww?? uff... finally today i got the time!

@ Anonymous - Hey thanks a TON for the kindest words.. gives me a boost to write more! and i know that i am a tad bit late in replying.. but apologies work is kinda killin! My email id is -- anand.tanu@gmail.com. Do write and I would love to talk about my blogging interests! I see that its already June 6th.. but I am sure I can contribute in some way or the other! :) Thanks Again!

Unknown said...

yayyy!!! come to brisbane! i will be more than happy ! it will be so much fun! :D :D
love the list... specially the unlimited mention of shopping and holiday! lol

Creative Commons License
Casual Talkings by Tanu Anand is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License
IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers