Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Confessions of a Dreamy-head!

A girl is a girl is always a girl! So I say. When have you found a girl who has not had a list of 'Wants & Needs'. I have my list ready. A few loves, desires, wants... some impossible..some definitely possible. I am not talking about your atypical I-want-that-Prada-bag-with-those-Gucci-shoes kinda gal.. I am talking more about...aah.. well... read on and you may want to define the 'kind'! :)
  1. Backpack across Europe: and by Backpacking, I mean in the true sense..cheap hotels, getting lifts on trucks, supper at a local's house..
  2. Live in the Caribbean Islands: somehow I feel they are happiest people in the world. Why wouldn't living by the Beach not make anyone happy? :P
  3. Getting proposed in true-blue romantic style: I know. I know. I am married. But I have not been proposed to yet. :) And I am not talking about Sky-writing, putting ring in the pudding/champagne... I want something that is absolutely dreamy..
  4. Own an Island: Haha.. why not?
  5. Own a Horse: Just the horse..not the stable.. just the horse!
  6. Attend a Premiere in LA: I think this is E!-hangover. But its definitely on my mind.
  7. Go Skydiving: i am sooper scared of heights.. but this is something I definitely wanna do.
  8. Learn to speak a 3rd Language: Sooo wanna do that! I suck at learning a new language..but I definitely wanna learn French/Spanish
  9. Adopt a Pup: This is definitely possible in a few years' time! :)
  10. New Year's at Times Square: :) Who doesn't want this?
What's your list? :)

1 comment:

bunnygoeszen said...

I got carried away with my list hehehehe..

http://bunnygoeszen.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-to-do-list.html

Creative Commons License
Casual Talkings by Tanu Anand is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License
IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers